American Legion Utah Boys State is held every summer on the campus of Weber State University. Nestled in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains, students stay in on-campus housing and all meals are covered.
Student Union Building
Weber State Univesity
3848 Harrison Blvd
Ogden, UT 84408
About Weber State
WSU offers more than 200 certificate and degree programs—the largest and most comprehensive undergraduate offering in the state. The university also offers eight graduate degrees. Weber State University is close to downtown Ogden. Entertainment, hotels, restaurants and nature are just minutes away.
Wildcat Village is located on the south side of the main Weber State University campus. It has 2 beautiful new buildings.
- Each suite has 2 bedrooms with 2 residents in each.
- The suite's bathroom has a bathroom in one area, shower in another and 2 vanities in another.
- Kitchens are on some common area floors.
- A laundry facility on each floor.
First Day Check-in
Participants should check-in at the East Dorm of Wildcat Village on the first day of Boys State.
Getting to Weber State University
From the South
- From Northbound I-15, exit at exit 324 near Lagoon.
- Travel North on US-89 to the Weber State University/Harrison Boulevard exit.
- Travel North on Harrison Boulevard
- Turn right (East) to 3850 South.
From the North
- From Southbound I-15, exit at the 21st Street East Exit.
- Continue East to Harrison Boulevard (approximately 2 miles from the exit).
- Turn right (South) on Harrison Boulevard.
- Turn left (East) on 3850 South.